For those who are used to competing with their dogs
All ages of competitors and dogs
- Junior Handler (15 years & younger)
For individuals under the age of 16 to compete against each other
- Senior Dog (10 years & older)
For dogs 10+ years of age to compete against each other
For a fun day competing for prizes, all ages
Pre-registration is required for all prize level entries. Registration deadline is Monday, September 10, 2018. You may also choose to
be a Pentathlete entrant within each of the 4 prize levels. Please read rules below for the Pentathlon Competition.
here for Online Registration
For those who want to play a few games or try your favorites again. Individuals using the Paws-at-Play tickets are not competing for medals and/or prizes. There is no pre-registration for
Pre-registration is required. Entries for the pentathlon competition are limited! Previous Fun/Recreational pentathlete winners must enter in the competitive level this year. A Pentathlete dog
will be judged for each competitive level as follows:
- Handler must indicate on the registration form if he/she is entering the pentathlon competition.
- Pentathlete entrants must compete in one event in each of the following categories: Catch, Obstacle, Retrieve, Run, & Obedience
- Each dog’s best placement for each of the five categories will be added for a combined score.
- The first, second, and third lowest combined scores determine the Gold, Silver and Bronze winners.
- In the event of a tie, the Best Trick category will be used to determine the winner.