To see which owner/dog team is the best tidbit catcher
- Tidbits can be brought by owners, or biscuits will be supplied.
- At judge’s instruction, owner will toss treat to dog (teams will go one at a time).
- After each successful catch, the owner will back-up one step (even with other tossers)
- Dogs must stay behind the line.
- Failure to catch a tidbit eliminates the team from the event.
- Not catching the treat
- Crossing the line to catch tidbit
- Catching or stealing another dog’s treat
- Aggression towards other dogs
- Not following judge’s instructions
- Make line at one end of ring for the dogs to line up behind
- Stretch 2nd movable line across ring where handlers will stand
Marking paint, treats, moveable line