Handler helps dog run through a typical morning routine (get out of bed, take a shower, get dressed, eat breakfast, and then run out the door)
- This is a timed event. The stopwatch will start as soon as the dog is lying on the bed.
- From the bed, dog runs into the shower (volunteer pouring water from a watering can).
- Then, dog runs over to clothes (owner must put a pair of shorts and a shirt on dog).
- Then, dog runs to the table, sits to eat breakfast (treats).
- Lastly, the dog runs out the front door. Timer stops when dog goes through the door (exit gate from agility equipment borrowed from Canine Learning Center).
- Each run is timed and the fastest time wins.
- Competitive Level:
- Add 5 seconds to time for using leash.
- Add 10 seconds to time for using food.
If dog fails to perform any of the 5 obstacles
Arrange obstacles in a big U pattern so that start and stop lines are on the same plane.
Stopwatch, treats, treat jar, bed, wading pool, watering can, water, clothes, laundry basket, table, stool, exit gate