1. Participants are required to pre-register to compete for awards. Registration deadline for all entries is Monday, September 9, 2019. Day of event registration will be limited to Paws-at-Play tickets.
2. One registration form per dog/handler team. NO EXCEPTIONS!
3. Dogs may not compete in more than one prize level. Additional handlers may enter with the same dog as a separate team only within the same prize level.
4. In order to award prizes in a timely manner:
5. Local Animal Ordinances apply:
Failure to comply with these ordinances may lead to disqualification from competition and a request to leave the event area.
6. Handlers must clean-up after their dog(s). Failure to do so may lead to disqualification from competition.
7. Good Sportsmanship is expected. Teams with dogs or handlers displaying aggression towards people or animals will be asked to leave the event site with no refund of fees.
8. Any team that won the Fun/Recreational Division Pentathlon in prior years must now enter in the Competitive division. This allows more teams to share in the joy of winning and prizes.
9. Please: Bring water and a water dish for your dog!
10. The Doggie Olympics is a non-profit fundraiser. Sorry, no refunds will be issued.
11. In the event of severe weather, we will notify participants, sponsors, and volunteer coordinators via email by 6:00 a.m. the day of Doggie Olympics if event is delayed, rescheduled, or cancelled.
Thank you for sticking with us these many years. Each year we learn and make changes to next year’s games. We hope these improvements enhance the joy of working as a team with your dog. Have fun and thank you for participating!