How to Volunteer with your Pet

Members of LAPP register their animals through one of two organizations:  Pet Partners or Therapy Dogs Inc.

If you have a dog you may register through either organization. If you have any other animal: cat, bird, horse, etc. you will need to register through Pet Partners. If you have a specific facility that you want to volunteer at, you need to check with them and understand their requirements. Some facilities will take either registration, some may not. It is best to know the requirements before you spend time and money pursuing  registering your animal with one of these organizations.


LAPP offers quarterly handler team evaluations for Pet Partners.

Make a Donation to LAPP


Get Social.

Print | Sitemap
© LAPP - Larimer Animal People Partnership